Cash FX Group
Cash FX is a multilevel marketing forex trading scheme that promises passive returns on investment by a forex trading bot.
The company has no products or services. The only income is generated through the recruitment of other members.
The UK financial regulator, the FCA issued a warning against the Cash FX Group in December 2019 saying the company does not have authorisation to sell financial services or products in the UK.
The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway (Finanstilsynet) has issued a statement saying Cash FX is not authorized to provide investment services in Norway.
- United Kingdom: https://fca.org.uk/news/warnings/cash-fx-group
- Canada (British Columbia): https://www.bcsc.bc.ca/enforcement/early-intervention/investment-caution-list/2020/cash-forex-group
In the News
- Brutal Scams - Cash Forex Review - T Bob
- FCA - British Regulatory warning - FCA
- Cash FX Group Review: 200% to 400% ROI trading bot securities fraud - Behind MLM
- Cash FX Group withdraw delays suggest imminent collapse - Behind MLM
- Cash FX Group - Investor Alerts - Finanstilsynet
cashfx.txt · Last modified: 2021/01/11 14:41 by spxdxrbxtxs